Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Venerable Vintage

For many of us out there, Vintage shopping can be an addiction.  I know I am like a kid in a candy store. Whether it be furniture, clothing, trinkets, or jewelry anything will do. There is something about the feeling you get when you enter into a world of lost items belonging to someone else in their own life.  I love everything about the vintage shopping experience from the smell of oldness to the feeling of nostalgia when you come across something maybe from your childhood days or something you've seen at grandma's house.

When I can't get my vintage fix from my usual shopping on One Kings Lane and Etsy I usually head on over to one of my 2 favorite spots.  MackeyBlue, which has a little taste of just about everything.  On this trip I purchased some antlers and a glass bud vase complete with a beautiful green and pink leaf from the owners garden.  P.S. I really wanted the adorable table and chair set (above). My other fave spot is Fishs Eddy when I desire some new vintage or funky kitchenware.  These photos show you a glimpse of my most recent shopping experiences.


















1 comment:

  1. I'm a sucker for all things vintage!! That telephone is RAD!!!!
    x
    www.iloveublank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete